An armor rack is a handy object in Minecraft PE that allows you to display and organize your armor. It also makes switching between armor sets a breeze. This tutorial will show you how to build an armor rack in Minecraft PE.
To make an armor rack in Minecraft PE, you will need the following materials:
- 4 wooden planks
- 2 sticks
Steps to Make an Armor Rack in Minecraft PE
- Tap on the 3×3 grid in your inventory to access the crafting menu.
- In the crafting menu, arrange four wooden planks in a square shape.
- Put two sticks vertically in the center of the square.
- Take the armor rack and place it in your inventory.
Using the Armor Rack
To utilize the armor rack, simply place it on the ground by tapping on the desired location. Then you can interact with it by tapping on it.
Drag armor from your inventory onto the rack to add it to the rack. Helmets, chest plates, leggings, and boots can all be added to the armor rack.
Tap on the armor you wish to remove off the rack and drag it back into your inventory.
Tips and Tricks
- Place additional armor racks next to one other to make a larger display.
- Armor racks of various colors can be made from several sorts of wood.
- Armor stands, to used to display armor.
- Armor stands are similar to armor racks in that they only hold one armor set at a time.
We hope this post has shown you how to build an armor rack in Minecraft PE. This item allows you to organize your armor and effortlessly switch between different sets. Remember to utilize the materials indicated above and carefully follow the directions to make your own armor rack.